Excavating and Mining Vehicle and Equipment Repairs
Matt Davis Auto, located in Garner, has [YEARS] of experience repairing heavy duty mining equipment, earthmovers and more including:
- Mine excavators
- Compact excavators and crawler carriers
- Portable concrete batch plants for on-site production
- Construction and mining tractors, trucks, cranes and cure rigs
- Dragline excavators
- Dredging equipment
- Drilling machines
- Wheel excavators
- Bagger or digger excavators
- Feller bunchers
Give Matt Davis Auto a call at 919-398-6171 today to review your options! Or stop by the shop at 875 US Highway 70 W, Garner, NC, 27529, conveniently located driving distance from you.
Matt Davis Auto's mining and excavating equipment repair services specialize in the repair and maintenance of heavy duty machines used in earth moving and construction. Earth movers, engineering vehicles and construction equipment commonly require maintenance and repair for traction, hydraulics, power train and climate control systems. We help owners and operators keep everything from aerial work platforms to backhoes and backhoe loaders on the job site and working at full capacity.
When possible, Matt Davis Auto will tow and transport non-working vehicles from the jobsite and transport them to our full-service repair shops.
More Popular Repair Services
- Lift table hydraulic unit repair
- Air track repair and maintenance
- Agricultural tractor maintenance
- Articulated truck and hauler repair
- Asphalt plant and paver repair
- Boom truck repair and maintenance
- Bulldozer engine and hydraulic repair
- Cherry picker repair
- Cold planer repair
- Welding and part fabrication
- Gearbox repair
- Hydraulic, hydrostatic, and vacuum component repair
- Engine and cylinder repair
- Drivetrain, clutch and transmission repair
- Full brake repair and services
Custom Replacement Parts
Our welders and fabricators are here for you! Matt Davis Auto is fully equipped to service trucks carrying welding machines, compressors and cranes capable of lifting 6,000 lb that may require customer replacement parts. Call us today at 919-398-6171.