- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Matt Davis Auto Offers Auto Repair Services You Can Count On!
-pierre - raleigh
-nick - Garner
-Justin Smith - Raleigh
"The best in town."
-Martin Morgan - Garner
"Nice shop, good service."
-Lori Prince - Garner, NC
-Nancy B - Raleigh
"Excellent work! I highly reccommend this shop. "
-Aaron Mitchell - Burlington, Vermont
-Jerry Narron - Garner
"5 star service!"
-JT - Garner, NC
"These guys are great. Thanks for getting me back on the road so fast!"
-Stephen Bus - Raleigh
"quality service at a quality price"
-Bill Smith - gardner
-Pierre - raleigh
"Great Service! These guys are super duper!"
-Nick Izzo - Garner NC
"They were so patient and offered outstanding service."
-Lori Wilson - Raleigh, NC
"Thank you for helping me in a pinch! Professional technicians, great service. I'll be back."
-DMeeker - Raleigh/NC
-Anna Prince - Garner/NC
"These guys are the best! They're honest about what repairs are needed and fairly priced."
-J. Raymond - Cary
"They keep my old car running!"
-C. Williams - Fuquay-Varina
"Great service - friendly, professional staff."