Matt Davis Auto has job openings available for an experienced Automotive Service Manager! We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Garner, NC.
Automotive Service Managers are responsible running an efficient and profitable automotive repair shop, as well as providing service support for all customers and ensuring the high quality of repairs and maintenance performed by other technicians. Automotive Service Managers are responsible not only for the shop's operations, but also Matt Davis Auto's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. A successful Automotive Service Manager will have a very strong understanding of automotive maintenance & repair, strong attention to detail, ability to run our shop at maximum production, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
Automotive Service Managers are Responsible for:
- Forecast goals and objectives for the shop
- Prepare and administer operating budget
- Monitor technicians
- Direct and schedule employee activities
- Hire, train and motivate the staff
- Inspecting the work of other technicians and ensuring it meets Matt Davis Auto's high standards
- Ensuring all work orders are completed correctly and accurately
- Practicing safe work principles
Applicants are required to be:
- Preferably ASE Certified
- 3+ years of experience working in an automotive repair facility
- 1+ years of supervisor experience
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- Excellent communication and managerial skills
- Ability to operate shop at a profit
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Committed to keeping up-to-date on automotive knowledge
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
Click here to submit your application for this position.
Bekahtest - Garner, NC
Best in town!