Automotive Parts Counter Associate
Matt Davis Auto has job openings available for an experienced Automotive Parts Counter Associate! We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Garner, NC.
Automotive Parts Counter Associates are responsible for the efficient handling and control of our auto parts inventory, as well as providing exceptional customer support to our retail and commercial customers. Automotive Parts Counter Associates are responsible not only for the parts and service that we provide, but also Matt Davis Auto's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto parts store. A successful parts counter associate will have strong communication and organization skills, a basic understanding of automotive maintenance & repair, strong attention to detail, ability to provide top-notch service, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
Automotive Parts Counter Associates are Responsible for:
- Interact daily with technicians and retail customers
- Provide in-stock parts information to technicians
- Research and find parts as necessary
- Answer phone and email inquiries
- Provide parts cost estimates for commercial and retail requests
- Maintain parts inventory and store appearance
Applicants are required to be:
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- Customer service oriented
- Writing reports and recording technician information
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Committed to keeping up-to-date on automotive parts knowledge
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
Click here to submit your application for this position.
join our team
We are currently on the lookout for the following: